The second announcement
We suggest you to consider rules for preparation of symposium reports:
The report must be presented in English (5 pages, using A4 settings) in printed and electronic copies. Text will be accepted by e-mail:
Microsoft Word (version 6 and above)
- A4 margins: top=19mm, bottom=43 mm, side = 13 mm.
- The A4 column width is 88mm. The space between the two columns is 4mm.
- On the last page of paper the lengths of the columns should be equal.
- Paragraph indentation is 3.5 mm.
- Font type: Times New Roman (TNR) is the preferred font.
- Paper title: TNR 24, regular, centered
- Authors' names: TNR 11, regular, centered
- Authors' affiliations: TNR 10, regular, centered
- Abstract: TNR 9, bold.
- Main text: TNR 10, regular.
- Tables and figures:
- Table number and table names must be centered above (TNR 8).
- Figure captions should be centered below the figure. Use words rather than symbols.
- References (TNR 8)
Number citations consecutively in square brackets.
Give all authors' names; use et al. if are six authors or more.
Papers that have not been published, even if they have been submitted for publication, should be cited as unpublished. Papers that have been accepted for publication should be cited as in press. For papers published in translated journals, first give the English citation, then the original foreign-language citation.
- Abbreviations and acronyms
Define abbreviations and acronyms the first time they are used in the text, even if they have been defined in the abstract.
- Equation (TNR 10, Italic, centered)
Number equations consecutively with equation numbers in parentheses flush with the right margin, as in (1). Italicize Roman symbols for quantities and variables, but not Greek symbols. Symbols used in equation should be defined before the equation appears or immediately following.
- Other recommendations:
The Roman numerals used to number section headings are optional.
Do not add page numbers.
A file with additional requirements and a sample of report preparing is placed -->HERE<--.
Also we inform you the organizational payment of symposium participants who aren't the symposium organizers is 600 RU for Russian and US $100 for foreign participants.
We remind you the deadline for preliminary registration and report submitting is April 15th , 2005. The reports, which will be received later this date, won't be taken up.